'Da Boyz' Guestbook

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Special Thanx to MaPaw & My Foster Family at the The Stoutino Inn & Foster Kennel

Woo-woo, time sure flies! It has been a year since MaPaw found me and took me in. Mommy found the MaPaw blog where they introduced me, http://mapaw.blogspot.com/2006/09/heeeeerres-cosmos.html all the ways back in September 2006. With a lot of tender, loving care I have come a long way from that dirty, scared and lonely boy. Mommy also found the MaPaw blog, http://mapaw.blogspot.com/2007/02/love-story.html where daddy, Erin, and she came to meet me. You can’t see mommy in the picture cuz I was hugging her. She said that she was glad the other peoples didn’t want me cuz “I wasn’t red enuf!” Cuz then they wouldn’t have met me. She said that she fell in wuv with my picture and blurb on the MaPaw adoption site. And, when my family came to meet me at my foster-family’s house, there was no question - I WAS COMING HOME THAT DAY WIF THEM! They wuv me just they way I am. She calls me her bewootiful boy! She said that she didn’t care if I was purple and white (actually her favorite color combination is purple and pink!), she wuvs me cuz I’m gentle with her, gives great hugs and woos, and good company for her, too. An added plus showing off how great my disposition is that I am very tolerant of Juneau and other doggies!

6 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Yay Cosmo! We think things turned out pretty well for you.

Not red enuf? I think you're just right!

Penny

Sasha said...

Happy rescue-versary!

One Little Birdie said...

Humf, not red enuf! harumpf! We are very happy to have known you and we love you and especially happy you found your perfect family. We are also happy that you are now healthy and not stinking up our house anymore! HAROO! Now, go get that puppy! Our mom misses you bunches and asks that someone please kiss you on the nose for her.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh 'fur' sure, Cosi gets lots of kisses & hugs!!! When I go home at lunch time I'll pass on a special one from his foster-mommy!

MaPaw said...

We are so happy that you found such a good home and that we get to hear from you so often.
-Magnum

The Daily Echo said...

Happy Annifursery Cos! We all had something to say when we heard somebody didn't want you cause you were the wrong shade of red. But look what happened....you found the PERFECT home!
ECHO