'Da Boyz' Guestbook

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Hot, Humid Summer Day


It was just too hot for this big Sibe and for all humans & critters in 'De Burgh!!!' Even I didn't want to stay out & sunbathe. Much rather be in the house where it is cool. Maybe if it rained, it would cool things off, but on the other paw, it could become even hotter with more humidity, woo-yuck!! Daddy had men come to the house yesterday to blow this stuff into the attic & walls of our house to help to make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.

At first, I gave mommy a hard time over eating my dinner tonight. But, I figured that if I did make all gone, I would get something yummy for dessert. Juneau would get something, too, even though he always makes all gone his food. He's a little piggy. Even tries to get mine!


Mommy gave each of us a cherry frozen fruit pop. It was so woo-fully delish & ohh-so-cold!!!!

11 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

A frozen cherry fruit pop! That sounds so good. As soon as we learn how to write, we'll add that to our list.

T&E

The Daily Echo said...

Now that there's a few of us in our pack we quickly learned that if we don't gobble our food down right away, someone else will do it for us! I'm the official dish checker-outer to make sure no one left any crumbs. We don't want to make more work for Mom.
ECHO

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Echo,
Juneau is that in our house. Mommy holds him by the collar until I make all gone. He gobbles his down, but I'm a slow eater when I do eat. He wants everything that I have! I do try to eat cuz that's when I get dessert, yummy!
-Cosi-

Ferndoggle said...

Yeah, we're pretty much OVER this stupid heat! How many days till Fall?

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You guys get popsicles? Awesome. My mom eats those sometimes and now I'm going to have to beg more to get some for me.

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

I think there are quite a few of us who are melting across this country! It's just miserable! Thank goodness for a/c!

Holly

One Little Birdie said...

pretty darned hot on this end of PA too, tho it was a bit better today. Still we'd rather be in the AC with our own pupsickles

Kapp pack said...

Yum-O....mom gives me ice cubes to munch on.

Canyon

The Army of Four said...

Mmmm... frozen cherry fruit pop!?!? That sounds right up there with watermelon slushies! Can I come over?
Luv,
Dave

IndyPindy said...

Oooh, that's a good idea! My mom made a BUNCH of homemade peanut butter doggie biscuits yesterday and put two bags of them in the freezer so they will keep and be nice and cold. Yum!

The Brat Pack said...

We're with you - SICK OF THE HEAT!