'Da Boyz' Guestbook

Friday, June 15, 2007

Greetings from Cosmos --

Hi,
My name is Cosmos. I am an almost 2-year old Siberian Husky. I adopted my 2-legged mom & dad (Marlene & Joel) through MAPAW Siberian Husky Rescue in February 2007. Mommy gave me my birfday as July 10, since when I came to be wif them they said I was near 1-1/2. I was very sad to leave my MAPAW foster family, but mommy keeps in touch with them. In December 2006, mommy & daddy had to say good-bye to their girl Siberian, Shana Maidel (9-1/2 years young) when she crossed the Rainbow Bridge. The house was just too woo-less & empty without any Sibes to keep them company. So, mommy & daddy agreed to be part of my "furever" family. Since I was used to having 4-legged buddies to play with at my MAPAW foster family, The Stoutino Inn & Foster Kennel, mommy & daddy told me that very shortly they will be bringing home another Sibe-puppy so I will have someone to hang out & play with. Hopefully that will happen real soon.

2 comments:

One Little Birdie said...

Hi, Cosi! We miss woo a lot! But we know that you are being spoiled just right!

The Brat Pack said...

Hi there!

Glad I found ya, I'll check back to follow your adventures!

Thrawn (& the other Brats)