'Da Boyz' Guestbook

Thursday, January 15, 2009

R Waa-Waa (Water) Bed

Ahoy-Woo to all of our blawging friends!



Ahhhhhh this is the life!!!!!

Mommy & daddy one day woke up & decided that they were tired of waking up achy & stiff all the time (Mommy said that she is old, but not that old to feel so achy in the morning!). Sos they got out the yellow page book wif lot of stores in it. AND, they found the last store in PGH that still sells waa-waa beds. Up until 4 yrs. ago they always had a waa-waa bed. But when the last one sprung a great, big leak, they decided to try a regular mattress wif a pillow on top of it. It was spose to be comfy, but alas we would hear mommy saying that she missed having a waa-waa bed. So off to the store they went & that same day daddy put it together. AND AHHHH it is so nice to lay on & get all comfy - we sure approve of this new bed! Since it is heated, mommy doesn't have to go to bed wif socks on. Since they turn the heat down at night, mommy is all snug as a bug in her heated bed & all wrapped up wif her blankie; while daddy (the polar bear, hawoo!!!) sleeps wif the covers off of him! You shuld talk yur humes into getting waa-waa beds fur you. We even gets some time on the bed, too.

Til next time (Yawn!),

-da Cos-

Pee Ess - So far the laptop puter is behaving wif the a thingee in it called Vista. The other night mommy wuz so proud of herself cuz she strung this cord to her big puter & the other end to the lap one & copied files to her lap one. It must have worked cuz we didn't hear her saying or yelling any HBO words!

Keep warm - it's single digits in PGH - mommy hates it, but I like to do zoomies on the side run & we also got snow, YIPEE!!!!

-Juneau-

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Don't wooooo look pawesome!

I'll admit, I got sleep just looking at woo in all your khomfort!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Go Stillers GO IGGLES!

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Wow!

A bed made of waawaa that keeps you toes toasty?

That sounds like the best!

You definately look all cumfy.

Do they make one in a itty bitty husky size?

Huskee and Hershey said...

Your.. I mean YOUR Parent's new bed looks fab!! Hopefully it'll put an end to your mom's achys!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Your.. I mean YOUR Parent's new bed looks fab!! Hopefully it'll put an end to your mom's achys!

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Hi Cosi

Your waa-waa bed sure looks comfy.....I wish I could snuggle up with woo on it. Maybe if I have a nap I might dream of woo......snuggling on the waa-waa bed and doing zoomies with my man. If only!

Kisses to my sweetie
Ur Summi
xxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Be careful not to get your claws into the new bed! I just know if we had one, Wilbur would really tear it up.

Kat

The Army of Four said...

I just have this vision of Zim digging in it.... and a leak............ not a pretty sight. You boy-ohs do look comfy, though!
Tail wags,
Storms

Kelli said...

Hello!
That Waa-Waa bed sounds wonderful! I bet it keeps you nice and warm on days like these!
-Tibby

Teddy Westlife said...

I totally need one of those beds. I wonder if they make them Huffle-sized.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Daily Echo said...

Hey! We have one of those! Meeka likes to run down the hallway and taking a flying leap onto it. Mom yells and waves her arms. It's great fun. She said she wouldn't trade hers for anything and she grumbles when she goes away and has to sleep in a regular bed.
ECHO

Lacy said...

w00f's pups, heehee me wuz gonna tell u to watch out fur ur claws...u will go poof hard iffin u poke a hole in ur new waa waa bed...

b safe,
~rocky~

Shmoo said...

Our humans had such a bed before my time. They didn't like it, so they got a sleep number bed. Not having slept on water before (and oh how I hate having my feety feets wet) I'm glad they chose the sleep number. I'm a 30... don't care what the human woman prefers.

Meeshka

Kapp pack said...

Be careful with your paws! You don't want them to make the bed spring a leak!

Butt wiggles, Meadow

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I hear those beds can be nice and toasty on a cold night. But I have talons that grow really fast so no chance of one here.

Princess Eva