'Da Boyz' Guestbook

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Do Ya Know How I Feel!!

Hi-Woo EveryPuppy & Kittie,

Cosmos here! For all of U who have an annoying brother or sister, I bets U will sympathize wif me!

Last night "The Demon" gots into the margarine on the kitchen counter & ate sum b4 R Mommy caught him. And today, I have to be the ONE WHO SUFFERS AFTER THE FACT!!!

Mommy came home after work to a mess - that Demon's butt-end sploded b4 she gots home & even sprayed sum in my crate. It was HORRIBLE & AWFULLY SMELLY, TOO!!! Oh how I wished fur a stuffed nose!!! Did he stink! Well, Mommy left us out in the rain fur a bit hoping it would help to clean him. Daddy gots home frum work & he tackled R crates. Mommy cleaned "The Demon" all over wif left-over puppy wipes & then resorted to her hand wipes. I couldn't take it anymore wif the smell & I threw up - he made me do it!! Sos tonight we are getting cooked rice & boiled burger fur dinner (which I don't mind cuz that is my favorite) fur R upset tummies!

I hopes U-all had a great New Year's Eve! R daddy is a house doctor (a registered plumber & home remodeller). Unfurtunately on New Year's Day he had to spend most of it at 2 clients' houses cuz one didn't have heat & the other had a busted water pipe & a flood of water in his house. Sos we had a pretty quiet day & kept Mommy company till Dad came home. This is how we spent it - curled up in back of Mommy's chair while she watched girlie movies on TV.

Stay healthy all!

Til next time,

-da Cos-

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Rut Roh!

I be butter would have been tastier AND healthier!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ThePainterPack said...

Ewww!! I feel your pain! I have 4 furry siblings and someone seems to get the rear end explosive sickness every once in a while! And when it happens in a crate...well, woo just has to deal. I'm sorry you got splattered!!

**holds nose and waves**

Mya Boo Boo

Jack & Moo said...

Yuck-o, buck-o!
Hope woo are feeling better son. Mom says that a long time ago when she was moving with her cat & her kids, the cat sploded like that in the car & smell made the kid throw up! So she says she REALLY does understand.)

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Comet said...

Maybe your dad should have taken sploding demon butt to the house with the sploding water pipe. That would have gotten rid of his stinky mess (at least in your house).

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I hope that he's feeling better now and the smell has gone away.

Princess Eva

One Little Birdie said...

Well, cozi, we remember the days when you fostered at our house and you made all of those messes in your crate. So gicve lil Juno a break - everyone gets into things they aren't supposed too - it's a Sibe rule!

Katherine and Pippa said...

I get poorly tummies too when I raid the butter dish, but I can usually wait until I get outside.

And to answer your question, yes, we think I am Sibe/GSD cross - we have written a little bit about it on my sidebar and there is a clicky linky thingy to a site with lots of sibe/gsd crosses. (Some alaskan crosses too).

Pippa

Anonymous said...

Hey Cos, Juni and Mom,
I was sorry to hear about the boys, but happy that I no longer live with you guys so I got out of puppy "clean up?". Anyway I hope you guys don't mind, but i signed your guest book. Unfortunately I don't have any dogs at my home, but I posted a picture of the husband instead. (close enough right?)

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh poor Cos. I know how you feel about annoying brothers.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMDog.. I totally empathise with you cos I am suffering the same stinky fate here! Hershey's been having the runs and it's amazing how such a small thing can produce so much stinky poo poo!!
Stay strong bubby..

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Oh my Cosi....how terrible! Maybe woo could come stay with me fur a while until Juni's butt is better? I guess he can't help it....then again he shouldn't get into the butter! It must have been terribly stinky....especially if some got on woooo.....ewwwww, I've never been poohed on!

I'm thinking of woo my darling.

Kisses
Summer
xxxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, that stinks!!! Ha roooo!!!

Yes, have him try real butter the next time, might settle better.

Hope woo all enjoy the rice and burger and get back to the real stuff soon.

Woos, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh no! I hope you're all feeling better now. It sounds like you have the same system as we do: Mom cleans puppies, Dad cleans crates.

Kat

PS. Does your dad do fences? We are getting ready to get estimates for a new one if he wants to start working in Seattle. ;-)

Joe Stains said...

omdog SPLOSIONS!!! did it make a stain???