'Da Boyz' Guestbook

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Look At Me!!!!

Hi-Yip EveryPuppy,

I gots tricked! I knows that mommy & daddy wuvs me, but bewares when they say that you will be sleeping away from home fur a night from yur nice, warm home, snax, & even yur bruthers & sisters. They tooks me to the vet. I got weighed - I'm at 35.4 lbs. now - then the nice tech hugged me & aways I went frum mommy & daddy. I gots no snax, no treats, & mommy & daddy didn't take me home to be with Cosi. The next day they gave me some "happy medicine" when I woke up, sumthing was missing on me & I hurt. I wasn't broken - how comes they had to "fix" me?!?! I got violated! AND, to top this whole mess off, I am wearing a lampshade like the one MayaMarie has. [Just look at me in these pics. Don't I look 'pthetic!] Oh fur dogness sake, I didn't want to be tagged like this!! Cosi said that it is the "rites of puppy passage." If we are not going to have/father puppies, it happens to everypuppy! My paw, it still would've been nice to ask me befores they done it. And, I'm not allowed to run around, jump up on the counters, or play wif Cosi till I get the stitches out. They keep giving me "happy" pills to make me woosy & want to sleep, SO NOT FAIR! But, at least I'm getting lots of hugs and Cosi has been hanging around & laying next to me. Thanx to all of my friends who were asking how I was doing!
-Juneau-




I actually missed the lil terror! I got concerned for him so much so that my tummy wasn’t feeling so good. I was woofully glad to see him when mommy & daddy brought him home!

-Cosi-

17 comments:

Kapp pack said...

You're right Juneau, those lamoshade things stink! I hate having to wear one. Glad to here you're feeling ok. Cosi is being such a good big bro!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Unknown said...

that is a nice lampshade he got. I wish I could give tanner some pills to make him sleep all the time.

we are glad you are home and hope you feel better soon!

The Army of Four said...

We're glad you're home, Juneau! And Cosi - we always miss each other when a member of the family is missing! It's so hard, isn't it?!?
Feel better soon, Juneau! Or as they say, "Heel!" Hee hee hee.
Love,
Amber

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Isn't it nice to be home? And, Cosi, you are being so nice to your little brother! We signed your guest book! Hope you are up and back to your old sef soon. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Amici said...

We hope you get better soon! We love how much your furry sibling missed you! You can totally see it in the video.

The Daily Echo said...

Awwww! Cosmos, you were gonna pull your blanket over for Juneau to use! You're a good big bro Cos. We can see how much you love him.
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh my friend, I feel for you! It took me two days before I could aroo roo and that thing makes you sound funny too. Oh and eating, that's like so not funny.

Cosi is soooo sweet to you. And he was gonna bring you the blanket? Missy was not like that at all. I don't think she even missed me. She had to be in a different room because she kept growling at me when I wear the lampshade. I still have to wear mine when mom is not in the room so I don't eat my bandages on my paws. I can't wait for these stiches to come out.

I will be thinking of you and sending you husky vibes, and lots of kisses.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Lacy said...

woofies Juneau and Cosi!!! watt a sweet brudder u r cosi u wuz gonna cober Juneau wiff the blankie..Juneau u will feelies better sooons...and it will b play time as usual..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Awww... Cosi, you look so sweet in that video. Juneau, you'll feel better in no time. When I got fixed (wasn't broken either), I was up to my old tricks before Mom and Dad actually thought I should be! Then they had to try to keep me quiet. Yeah, right!

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Juneau, you are soooo out of it!! But is was sooo sweet of Cosi to be concerned for you, and even give you little kisses! Were you going to get him an extra blanket before the video ended? I sure hope little Juneau is feeling better very soon!!

Holly

Bama said...

Juneau, we're glad you're back home safe & sound. Sorry about the lampshade thingy, but mommy & daddy are just trying to keep you safe til you heal up completely. It won't take long, we just read on Maya-Marie's page that she gets her stitches out Wednesday, so the time go's by pretty fast.
One question. At the end of your video Cosi went & got a blankie, did he bring it over to cover you up? He looks like he was being an extra sweet & caring big brother! Feel better soon, little sweet dreamer!
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Huskee and Hershey said...

Poor Juneau... I hope your 'owie' gets better soon and you can rid yourself of that lampshade!!

sharkgila said...

Hope you're feeling better already, Juneau. Cosmos is taking good care of you, you'll soon forget that you got 'fixed'.

Woo,
Togo

One Little Birdie said...

Mom says that she is extra proud of Cosi being so good to his lil bro - and sharing blankie with him too! You'll feel better in no time Juneau.

Jack & Moo said...

Dont' worry, Juneau. You really won't miss what you haven't got anymore. And you'll stay healthier, too. The lampshade thing doesn't last too long for us boys, the girls have to keep them on longer.
~Jack

Hope you feel better soon, Juneau. Cosi's quite sweet, isn't he?
~Star

The Husky in the Window said...

Juneau, how are you feeling my friend? I got my stiches out today. But I still have to wear my bandages on my feet for a few days. I hope you are feeling better.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Anonymous said...

Oh Juneau, I am sorry that you are having to wear the lampshade. I hope you are doing better.

Cosi! Wow, I am so proud of the way you checked out your brother. That was very sweet!!

Hugs,
Sitka and Tia