Howdy Friends (both 2-legged & 4-legged)!
Marlene, here - (with Cosi & Juni helping out). Well, Cosmos has decided that it is his time to "splode" all over the house. Why couldn't he time it with Juneau?!?! But, no, he had to be different, ha ha! I must say, that Furminator does work well (as shown above). Cosi hates to get brushed, especially near his hind end. He is a 2-people furminating Sibe! Having this great breed of dogs for over 32 years (but I do love all other breeds, too), you can say that my family is a Husky Luver!
Like following Jeff Foxworthy's 'You are a Redneck," I give you:
1. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind hunks of fur continuously all over your nicely swept house!
2. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind them going at breakneck speed doing "zoomies" all over the house (just move out of the way!).
3. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind hunks of fur falling out as they do "zoomies" all over the house!
4. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind them wooing & telling you what to do!
5. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind them swimming in their water bowl & then laying in the overturned water (but mommy it feels so good - wuv ya - Juni!)
6. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind them being finicky eaters (oh-woo mommy, I do eat later than sooner sumtimes - wuv ya, too - Cosi!)
7. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind hunks of fur falling out of coats as 2 or more wrestle with each other! (it is soooo much fun chasing each other!).
8. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind getting dressed for work in dark slacks, leaving the house & finding out that you are taking some of Cosi & Juni with you because you forgot to use the lint/husky fur remover before you stepped out of the door.
9. You are a Husky luver if you don't mind them surfing the counter (we don't leave food out & if we do it goes into the microwave) - I don't tolerate it in our house but I know when they have tried to see what is on the counter.
10. And lastly, you are a Husky luver if you don't mind that in practically every room you have a lint/husky fur remover for those times during fur blowing their coat season.
I just love my boys (even though they wear me out before they are ready to take naps themselves) & wouldn't change them for the world!!
(now off to sweep my house, ha ha!)