'Da Boyz' Guestbook

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Masked Wonder

Cosi & I were "surfing" the web on different animal sites. He said that I looked like a raccoon.

Yep, we both are both black & white wif a little bit of brown. And, we both do have a mask & a full bushy tail.

I am also athletic, debonair, & a protector of all, hawoo-hawoo, just like Zorro. (I put this pic in cuz mommy likes Antonio Banderas.)

But, I am a whole lots cuter!! And I have a special kind of talk - just like Cosi - I can talk Huskinese & Wooooo all of the ladies.

-Juneau-

(Oh paw-leese, not before I have eaten, gag!!!! -Cosmos-)

7 comments:

sharkgila said...

Hahaha. Juneau, you look more like the raccoon than Antonio. But you're waaay cuter than the raccoon! (Sorry Cosmos teehee).

Wuuuuu,
Togo

Joe Stains said...

You sure are one confident masked doggy! I am not sure if calling someone a raccoon is really a compliment??

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh you are just too much! A masked bandit, and a cute one at that. Check out my blog. I answered your question. My Hero, I'll be dreaming of you tonight.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Khady Lynn said...

I do see quite a resemblence between you and the raccoon. But I can also tell you are a lot like Zorro in your debonair personality! I see you have found a new girlfriend in MayaMarie!!! Congratulations! She is one adorable girl! You made a great choice!

Cosi, have you met Codie the Malamute? She is quite a pretty girl, and not as big as me. She might be the perfect gal for you! A link to her blog is on my blog.

Hbbb

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Juneau, I love your mask! It's so handsome. I bet it depends on what mood you're in. If you're feeling like a hero, you can be Zorro. If you're feeling mischievous, you can be a raccoon.

Kat

The Army of Four said...

I can see you as both a raccoon AND as Zorro. Both are cool, masked, and babes love them. Really. My sisters both think you're cute!
Play bows,
Zim

Jack & Moo said...

Woo, our hu-mom loves Zorro to (it was her favorite show back in the ....well, a long time ago) when I was young, people always called me a little raccoon! and Jack, well, he had quite a mask! His puppy-name was "Batman". We huskies are just too cool! A-woooooos!

Star & Jack